Come join me for a hike to Gunung Arong, Overnight in a cozy Resort, Sunset BBQ at Tanjung Resang beach, Stargazing at Field and Snorkeling (3-4 sites) in the inaccessible islet in the South China Sea on the first weekend of March 2012 .
2 hour hike up the 255 metres high Gunung Arong Forest Reserve Mountain.
See this video for the view at the summit.
Tanjung Resang Beach
The Three Islands
Three Island would be a rocky, inaccessible islet in the South China Sea if it were not for its idyllic beach. Steep jungle clad slopes embrace the sweep of powdery white beach from behind and land meets water in smooth ripples of soft sand and gently lapping waves. At the far edges of the palm-dotted beach, jagged rocks lay strewn in the sea at the bottom of straight cliffs.
The Trip At A Glance
Where: Mersing, Malaysia
When: 03-04th March 2012 (Saturday-Sunday) (5AM Depart)
WHO IS SUITABLE? For Beginners hikers and For those who wants to explore the nature…..
Costs: Email to enquire
Program outline and costs will be sent to those who RSVP-YES only.
Closing date of registration: 26th Jan 2012
Pre-trip Briefing Email: Will send briefing email 7 days before the trip only to those who RSVP-Yes and who has made payment.
- Return Private Coach
- Guide Fee
- BBQ Dinner
- All meals
- All Administration Charges
- All Permits and Entrance Fees
- Return Private Boat Charter
- 3-4 Snorkeling Sites (If weather permits)
- All snorkeling equipment
- Overnight at Nature Resort for 1 night
- Hike to Gunung Arong
- One Mosquitoes/ Bug Lock Band
- Expenses of any emergency nature
- Expenses of personal nature, including soft drinks and tips
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for driver/guide
How to register ? Click here for registration.
Things to Bring:
- One will need minimum 2 litre of isotonic drink
- Insect Repellent
- Rain Gear
- Warm Jacket in case coach journey is chilly
- Walking Stick (if you deemed necessary)
- Changing Clothes
Please read the disclaimer for this event posted.