Looking for Kakis to Trek & learn Horse-Riding with me
Plan for Day 1 : Trek & Relax at the Beach
- Trek & Chill out at the nearby beach
- Check in Accommodation
- Horse Riding
- Home Sweet Home
The Trip At A Glance
Where: Johor, Malaysia
When: 25-26th February 2012 (Saturday-Sunday) (6 AM Depart)
WHO IS SUITABLE? Adventurers and anyone who wants to learn about horse-riding
Costs: $210 per person
Terrain: Forested area
Elevation: 300 meters
Program outline will be sent to those who RSVP-YES only.
Closing date of registration – 10th Jan 2012
Pre-trip Briefing Email: Will send briefing email 7 days before the trip only to those who RSVP-Yes and who has made payment.
- Return Private Coach
- Jungle Trekking
- Chill Out at the Beach
- 1.5 hours Jungle Trail Ride
- One Lunch (Main Course + dessert)
- 1 night accommodation at the Resort
- All Administration Charges
- All Permits and Entrance Fees
- Expenses of any emergency nature
- Expenses of personal nature, including soft drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for driver/guide tips @ RM 5.00 per pax
How to register ? Click here for registration.
Things to Bring:
- 1.5 litre Drinking water
- Warm Jacket in case coach journey is chilly
- Changing Clothes and Towels
- Walking Stick (If you think its necessary)
- Can we leave our things safely in the transport when we hike?
Ans: Yes you can. Through my experience, driver and vehicle is very good and honest.
- What time we are expected to be back to Singapore?
Ans: Between 9-10pm
- Do we have a proper place that we can change clothes?
Ans: No, Wear your ready clothes for the hike before arrival, and we can change when we reached the our resort which is 1.5hrs drive away.
- Are there any leeches or “Dancing Queens”( I usually call them that..) in this forest?
Ans: Not that we seen of.
- How long is the journey from Singapore to our hiking place?
Ans: If smooth traffic, we should be there in 2.5 hours.
- 6am is a little tight to reach in time for me. Are there any alternatives?
Ans: Meet us at 6.30am at woodland checkpoint after the custom clearance. Please inform me via email/SMS if you are meeting me at woodland checkpoint.
Please read the disclaimer for this event posted.