Nestle in the southern tip of the great South China Seas, come join us for a day of bubble making in the turquoise blues of the the eastern islands of Peninsular Malaysia. Known to early Chinese sailors as the “General’s Hat Island, we will explore the ocean’s depths that is rumored to be teaming with beautiful corals and marine life. And if you are truly lucky, you may just come face to face the the largest fish on this planet… the whale shark. And after which we will relax and unwind on the fine pearl white sands that melts away with every step that you take.
1 Day – 3 Dives
0600hrs: Here we come!!
0830hrs: Arrival at jetty for light breakfast followed by boat transfer to island (breakfast is at own’s expense)
1000hrs:Briefing by DM
1030hrs: Suit up and let’s go diving! (Dive Site 1)
1200hrs:That was awesome… let’s chill out.… we’ll proceed to dive site 2 meantime
1230hrs: Dive Dive Dive!!!
1330hrs: I’m hungry… Let’s have lunch.
1530hrs: here we go again…!!
1600hrs: Dive Dive Dive!!! (Dive Site 3)
1645hrs: Head’s up! We are coming onboard! (Back to dive boat)
1730hrs: Let wash up…
1830hrs: Ahhh… dinner time.
1930hrs: hmmm what did you see today? Let us all share… (Dive logging)
2100hrs: Lights out!
Day 2: 1 Dive
0730hrs: Wakie Breaky.. (Breakfast) Let’s hear what the DM wanna say.
0900hrs: The ocean’s calling… Let’s go!
0930hrs: Our best drop of the day.. Hurray! (Dive Site 4)
1030hrs: Time to head on back and pack up
1230hrs: Am hungry… where’s lunch?
1400hrs: Awww… we’re leaving already?
1430hrs: All aboard?!?! Sob… Bye bye paradise.
1600hrs: Here I see land… (and that’s our bus…)
2000hrs: Hello Sky scrapers… and Singapore!
The Trip At A Glance
Where: General Hat’s Island
When: 16 June 2012 (Saturday) (6 AM
WHO IS SUITABLE? Basic Open Waters Certification is a must. We may go up to 18m deep.
Min. no. of pax: 08
Dive depth: 0-18m
No. of dives: 4.0 (Sorry we ran out of half dives… hee hee..)
Things to watch out for:
Angel Fish, Trigger Fish, Yellow Tail,Cleaner Shrimp,Barracuda,
Leatherback Turtle, Clown fish, Grouper…
& Corals,corals and more corals…
and just maybe… SHARKS!!!
Estd. Dive time for each site: 30-45mins
Estimated Return to Singapore: Before 10.30pm (Its sunday…Traffic is a little hard to predict)
Costs: S$360 per pax
Closing date of registration: 10 June 2012
Pre-trip Briefing Email: Will send briefing email 3 days before the trip only to those who RSVP-Yes and who has made payment.
- Return Private Transport
- Return Private Boat Charter
- All Private Boat Charter for our customized activities
- Dive Master
- Dive Guide
- 4 Dive with Tanks
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Jetty Fees
- All Administration Charges
- All Permits and Marine Park Fees
- All diving equipment (Mask,Snorkel, BCD, Regulator + Guages, Weight Belts, Fins)
- Expenses of any emergency nature
- Expenses of personal nature, including soft drinks.
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for driver/guide @ RM 5.00 per person
How to register ? Click here for registration and Payment.
Things to Bring:
- One will need minimum 1 litre of isotonic drink.
- Insect Repellent
- Warm Jacket in case coach journey is chilly
- Changing Clothes & Towels
- Booties (Optional)
- Swim Suit
- Snacks for munch
- What time we are expected to be back to Singapore?
Ans: Between 8-9.30pm
- Do we have a proper place that we can change clothes?
Ans:Yes, we have built proper toilet facilities there.(Cold Shower only)
- How long is the journey from Singapore to the destination?
Ans: If smooth traffic, we should be there in 2.0 hours (excluding 1 hour 15mins boat ride).
- 6am is a little tight to reach in time for me. Are there any alternatives?
Ans: Meet us at 6.30am at woodland checkpoint after the custom clearance. Please inform me via email/SMS if you are meeting me at woodland checkpoint.
- Do we go for breakfast in Malaysia? Or we direct go to the adventure site?