One of the “untouched” and REMOTE paradise of Islands HIDDEN in the southern part of Malaysia. Come join us for a Guaranteed fruitful Adventure. Have fun and enjoy the serenity its provides and then to immerse ourselves in the clear turquoise water where we will snorkel our time away. Beautiful hard and soft corals can be seen there. Of course fishes are happily swimming there too. We will also bring you to one of our newest discovered playground – Island Crossing by Foot (Tide Sensitive) to be amazed by the beauty our mother earth creation.
Island Crossing Adventure
What you might be expected to see when you snorkel with us:
Click here to see our underwater video while we snorkel:
1) Private Coach ride to Jetty Point
2) Board Private Speed Boat to offshore island
3) An hour plus speed boat ride to the Paradise
4) Swim & Chill out at the pearl white sand beach
5) Snorkel / Dive at the Crystal Clear Marine Park
6) Rest and Relax (Overnight in our chalet)
7) Snorkel / Dive at another paradise islands off South China Sea
The Trip At A Glance
Where: Gunung Tinggi (Facing South China Sea)
When: 16th-17th June 2012 (Saturday -Sunday) (6AM Depart)
WHO IS SUITABLE ? Anyone with reasonable fitness. Beginners are welcome.
Min. no. of pax: 14
Estimated Return to Singapore: Before 9pm on the next day
Closing date of registration: 3rd June 2012
Pre-trip Briefing Email: Will send briefing email 3 days before the trip only to those who RSVP-Yes and who has made payment.
Return Private Transport
Return private Boat Charter
All Private Boat Charter for our customized activities
3-4 Snorkel Sites
3 Islands Visits
Chill Out / Sun Bathing / Beach Swimming / Snorkeling
Twin Sharing Accommodation
2 Lunches (Buffet Style)
1 Dinner (Buffet Style)
1 Breakfast (Buffet Style)
All Administration Charges
All Permits and Marine Park Fees
All snorkeling equipment (mask + snorkel only)
- Expenses of any emergency nature
- Expenses of personal nature, including soft drinks.
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for driver/guide @ RM 5.00 per person
How to register ? Click here for registration and Payment.
Things to Bring:
- One will need minimum 1 litre of isotonic drink.
- Insect Repellent
- Rain Gear
- Warm Jacket in case coach journey is chilly
- Changing Clothes & Towels
- Booties (Optional)
- Swim Suit
- Snacks for munch
- What time we are expected to be back to Singapore?
Ans: Between 8-9.30pm
- Do we have a proper place that we can change clothes?
Ans:Yes, we have built proper toilet facilities there.(Cold Shower only)
- How long is the journey from Singapore to the destination?
Ans: If smooth traffic, we should be there in 2.0 hours (excluding 1 hour 15mins boat ride).
- 6am is a little tight to reach in time for me. Are there any alternatives?
Ans: Meet us at 6.30am at woodland checkpoint after the custom clearance. Please inform me via email/SMS if you are meeting me at woodland checkpoint.
- Do we go for breakfast in Malaysia? Or we direct go to the adventure site?