TIOMAN SPLASH !!!
Let’s go appreciate the coloured corals reefs, fishes, turtle and SHARK. (Don’t worry, it’s a baby shark).
We will be going by land transport to ferry terminal to Tioman. Arrival at Tioman, we will take boat to at least two locations for our snorkeling activities. During the excursion we’ll see brightly colored corals reefs and lots of fishes, big and small.
The Trip At A Glance
Where: Tioman Island
When: 07th-08th July 2012 (Saturday -Sunday) (6AM Depart)
WHO IS SUITABLE ? Anyone who loves water sports and want to getaway for the weekend
Min. no. of pax: 12
Estimated Return to Singapore: Before 9pm on sunday
Pre-trip Briefing Email: Will send briefing email 3 days before the trip only to those who RSVP-Yes and who has made payment.
For every adventurers that join this trip will get an Aeropac Drybag for free with compliments from Gaia Adventurers !!! Drybag is an essential MUST BRING items for any water sports to ensure that your valuables are kept dry even when the bag is submerged underwater.
- Return Singapore – Mersing Transport
- Return Ferry Tickets (Mersing – Tioman – Mersing )
- Snorkeling at Coral Island and Renggis island (incl. all equipment)
- 1 night stay at Condotel @ Berjaya Suites (Air-Conditioned Suite)
- Guide Fee
- All Administration Charges
- Expenses of any emergency nature
- Expenses of personal nature, including soft drinks.
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for driver/guide @ RM 5.00 per person
How to register ? Click here for registration and Payment.
Things to Bring:
- One will need minimum 1 litre of water for drinking in the transport
- Insect Repellent
- Rain Gear
- Warm Jacket in case coach journey is chilly
- Changing Clothes & Towels
- Booties (Optional)
- Swim Suit
- Snacks for munch
- What time we are expected to be back to Singapore?
Ans: Between 8-9.30pm
- How long is the journey from Singapore to the destination?
Ans: If smooth traffic, we should be there in 2.0 hours (excluding 2 hours boat ride to Tioman island).
- 6am is a little tight to reach in time for me. Are there any alternatives?
Ans: Meet us at 6.30am at woodland checkpoint after the custom clearance. Please inform me via email/SMS if you are meeting me at woodland checkpoint.
- Do we go for breakfast in Malaysia? Or we direct go to the adventure site?